Student Travel Awards

To apply for student travel support, please send an email to Debra Coler at with the following information:

1.    Name
2.    Institution
3.    Name of Research Advisor
4.    Paper Title
5.    Paper ID Number
6.    IEEE Member Number (if you have one)

You must be an author of an accepted paper to receive travel support. The amount provided will be a function of several factors, such as your geographic location and whether or not you participated in the student paper competition

© 2010 Conference Catalysts, LLC.